Development & Service - At the beginning there's the idea
Working on development doesn’t always run linearly. Especially not, if you made it to claim being a leading solution provider with additional value in the field of injection molding technology. Results are discarded, taken up again, changed – and it’s often a new idea or trial that brings the desired result. To leave trodden trails of thought a mix of different skills and characters is necessary, a symbiosis of a lot of experience and unbiased approach – the Filzwieser team.
We work until we find the best solution for your concern. We ask ourselves many questions, often together with our customers:
- Which requirements result from the application?
- What needs to be written down in the functional spec?
- Does a moldflow study need to be done beforehand?
- What are the advantages of prototype tools? Should additional expert opinions be obtained?
- How can the realisation time be shortened? Should the product be made of renewable raw material?
- Can recycled material be used? Where are future rationalisation potentials? How can the mechanical properties be further optimised?
- How can we ensure the narrow specification in serial production?
The correct answer to these and many more questions lead, combinde with heart and brain, the optimal solution
What man does not recognize from himself, he does not recognize. Ludwig Feuerbach
We also gladly offer you our knowledge and experience as a service:
Engineering package Working together, we develop a working concept with additional value. The basis for this is a coordination of the framework conditions. Then we start from the idea to serial readiness…
Rapid Prototyping Based on the 3D Construction data of the construction part we realize a real prototype quickly. Through the prototype we can conduct Function checks and error detection in a very early stadium of product development.
Tactile measurement We offer a very precise measuring of parts, components or tools with our high precise 3D – multisensor measuring machine. This enables versatile and reliable free-form, positional and contour measurements