Development and realization of added-value focused solutions for injection molding parts and systems with efficent product-, process, toolshop- & material development.
A huge passion in Gaflenz: injection moulding. With modern-day machinery consisting of 20 machines and our very own toolshop we produce complex plastic systems and components – in low as well as high volume production. The integrated toolshop and fixture construction enable us to be more flexible when it comes to adapting clients needs.
Convince yourself: Our references. Or contact us!
Silence does not ask qusetions, but can answer everything.
Injection molding - Resources and skills
- Experienced team with time tested know-how in the development of injection molding parts and systems and extensive plastic-related knowledge. (material abilities, injection molding technologies, handling and automatisation technologies, surface finishing, measuring technology)
- Modern-day machinery with 20 machines (25 up to 300t.) for small and large series production with piece speed-dependent and part specific levels of automation of handling processes
- Testing and testing equipment for function- and quality test (3D – measuring machine) of first article and serial production…. construction of customer-related quality tests.
- Own toolshop and fixture construction
- Software for 3D constructions and mold flow studies
- prototyping for a cost-efficient evaluation of concepts
- Certified quality management (ISO 9001:2008)
- Close cooperation with raw material producers and compounding companies
- Understanding and feeling auf clients needs for the identification of innovation potentials and generation of added-value for mission critical injection injection molding solutions.
- Integrated piece speed-dependent development of components, tool concepts, production processes and automatisation solutions (Feeding, removal, module assembly)
- Choosing and testing of the best application-related material
- Construction and operation of high quality and automatic injection molding parts and systems processes with the option to insert metal parts, tissues and multi-component parts
- Realization of mechanic and surface – technical finishing processes for injection molding parts
Your contact person: