Plastic reels for SMT – incredible what they are capable of!
Reels are the ideal packaging for sensitive and small-sized electronic components.
- 1-part reels: Ø 180 and 330 mm
- 2-parts reels: Ø 330 and 380 mm
- 3-part reels: Ø 330, 360, 390, 560 and 640 mm
- Widths from 8 to 120 mm
- According to the standards IEC 286 and EIAJ
- Most of our reels are standard antistatic (10 up to the 11th). On demand also available in conductive version (10 up to the 4th)
Our standard reels do not fit your needs? … You have very individuell conditions? … contact us, we will find an individual solution for you!
Reels for rolling up celluloid? That’s all past now. Digitalisation has completely changed the film business. Nevertheless the electronic industry cannot do without reels.
For 25 years plastic reels made by Filzwieser have been used as packaging for sensitive and small electronic components. Due to precision our reels allow high assembly speed and further profitability.
This is our contribution to precision and profitability in your production.
Reels produced in millions and established for many years.
Fast: Easy assembly for accelerated logistic processes.
Variable: Flanges and cores are freely combinable for a huge variety of different widths.
Individual: Customised versions available
Sustainable: Made of varietal post-consumer recycling material.
Optimised: MAny clever details provide stability and save costs and material
E.G. 2-PARTS REEL SYSTEM:
- Two additional round catch-hooks avoid unintentional opening of the reel
- Carriertape lining 3,5 mm on each side
- Low transportation and storage volume due to V-shaped core
- Easy to assemble because of rounded edges
Flanges and cores can be stored in carton boxes with minimum space requirements. They can be assembled very easily in only a few handling steps.
With this system our consumers can respond flexibly to the continuous change in demands regarding reel widths.
Storage: lying in carton box
Temperature during storage: – 30 °C to +40 °C
Temperature during processing: +15 °C to +40 °C
Humidity: 30 % to 60 %
Duration of storage antistatic version: 6 months
Duration of storage non-conductive versions: 24 months